luni, 9 ianuarie 2012

Jennifer Lopez: I�d return to comedy

Advertisements

added: 9 Jan 2012 // by: newsdesk 

Jennifer-Lopez:-Id-return-to-comedy Email this story Printable version

Jennifer Lopez says it would be 'awesome' to return to the show that launched her career.

The star started out as a dancer on In Living Color, a US comedy sketch television series created by Keenen Ivory Wayans.

The programme is set to return to the small screen this spring and Jennifer would be open to helping re-launch the show.

'Oh my God, I didn't even know! That's awesome,' she told Access Hollywood on Sunday.

'I haven't heard from [Keenen], but if he called me and wanted me to do something, that would be awesome.'

Jennifer went on to reveal she will always be grateful to Keenen.

He offered her a great deal of support and advice when she was younger.

'I owe Keenan a lot,' she explained. 'From the beginning of my career, he always believed in me, he always was constantly putting in my brain, 'You're gonna be a star, you're gonna be a star, do you know that?' And he was a mentor to me so I wish him the best with that.'

Keenen will host the two new special half-hour episodes.

They will feature young talent, musical performances and special guests.

In Living Color originally aired in the US between 1990 and 1994 and starred previously unknown comedians such as Jim Carrey and Jamie Foxx.

© Cover Media

Win our 'Wired For Sound' package worth over L500! Click here now.

> For more Music-News stories click here

Be the first to comment on this review:



View the original article here

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu