luni, 9 ianuarie 2012

Jay-Z Celebrates Birth of Daughter with New Song

jay-z Jay-Z attends a New Jersey Nets game against the Atlanta Hawks at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.

Proud father Jay-Z has released a new song celebrating the birth of his daughter Blue Ivy Carter on his lifestyle website Life + Times. The song, called "Glory," was produced by Pharrell and features audio of Blue Ivy – credited as B.I.C. – recorded shortly after her birth on Saturday.

As can be expected, Jay-Z sounds overwhelmed with joy on the track, rapping "The most amazing feeling I feel, words can’t describe what I’m feeling for real / Baby, I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you," and later  rhapsodizing "You're the child of destiny / you're the child of my destiny / you're my child with the child from Destiny's Child."

The song is also rather revealing, with the rapper spilling that he and Beyoncé conceived their child in Paris, and alluding to a previous miscarriage. "Last time the miscarriage was tragic / We was afraid you'd disappear but nah baby you're magic."

You can listen to Jay-Z's new song "Glory" below.

To read the new issue of Rolling Stone online, plus the entire RS archive: Click Here


View the original article here

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu